Having a variety diverse toys representing different races, cultures, gender expressions, and abilities is so important! For children who are a part of majority groups (like white, cisgender, or...
Rad Child is a podcast that answers the age-old question “how do I talk to my child about that!?”. The goal of this podcast is to create a space where those experiences can coexist so we can take them and use them to help raise a generation of compassionate, open, rad children.
- Season 2 Episode 19-Divorce March 19, 2021
- Way to Go & Room To Grow- Blended Families March 12, 2021
- Season 2 Episode 18- Blended Families March 5, 2021
- Way to Go & Room to Grow- Intersectionality & Privilege February 26, 2021
- The Best Toys, Games, and Art Supplies for Diversifying Your Kids Play September 21, 2020
- 9 Books To Introduce Gender and Pronouns to Kids September 8, 2020
- What To Do With Problematic Children’s Books September 1, 2020
- Coronavirus & Pandemic Book Recommendations April 5, 2020